BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

ceritera hidup seorang cikaro

ceritera hidup seorang cikaro
**iffah forever**

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

silly girl

i've a pal that i know her when i'm standard 3[i think]....since that time,,she being my friend n at the same time she being my enemy in studies...i don't know why she want to compete with me in studies..i think i'm not the best student in school but i'm in the top 5 list on that time....her mum who works at the same place with my mama always tell my mama the her beloved daughter is a good student n every time when the examination over,she will compare her daughter result with me...if i got higher mark,,she'll do anything n make sure her daughter will fight me for the next exam....so silly laa her mom...n after we finished our primary school,,,thank Allah cz we're not at the same school anymore...she go away from my life...yessss!!!!!

but,,,,after 3 years separate,,she want to transfered to my school!!damn!!!shit!!!wth of this all???n truthly she move to my school n now she still in my school!!my class!!fuhhh,,,i hate all this!!!why she still come into my life??why should she still disturb my life???i hate you,,far!!!i really hate you when our english teacher told that your essay is better than mine although we get the same mark!!!!47/50....i know ur write longer than me,,,but coz of urs,,the teacher said like that''humm,,,afifah ur essay is good but hers is better than u'''hoiii,,,ur ruined my life once again....fuck u!!!

n when i decide to go for a tuition class,,damn she go there too!!once a time, fucking u!!!


p/s:::i hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 responding variables::::